Monday, September 10, 2012

Why Do You Wear Clothes to a Nude Beach?





            When I started writing about nude and adult beaches in Second Life, one of my friends, Sammi, asked me “Why do you wear clothes to those beaches?”  At first, I thought it was a silly question.  The obvious answer is “Because I wanted to”, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it’s a valid question that should be answered. 
            Even before I started writing this blog, I was visiting different beaches in Second Life.  I love going to the beach.  At the beach, people are always happy as if the sun was just brightening us all.  There’s the sand, the sea, the crashing waves.  It’s a place of relaxation, laying in the sun and getting a tan and talking to your best friend, and excitement, swimming out in the ocean or playing games in the sand.  I have a lot of great memories of the beach.
            In Second Life, I’ve found some great beaches, and I’ve found some terrible ones as well.  Some of the nicest beaches were completely empty, while the bad ones were crowded, and I thought that I could use my blog to bring people to the beaches that I thought were the best.  I also wanted to share my joy of going to the beach, and since my blog has mature themes and subject matter, adult beaches made sense to review.
            However, going to every beach nude is kind of boring visually.  After a while, nudity loses its appeal.  I believe that one of the joys of sex and sensuality is the anticipation of what is to come.  Not only that, but the human body, while beautiful, is even more beautiful with accessories that highlight and accentuate certain aspects.  When I strip, I almost always wear stockings and a garter belt or heels or a corset because I feel that just being nude is boring. 
            Wearing a bikini or swimsuit to a nude beach gives me a way to make the pictures that I take more visually interesting, at least to me.  I also get to advertise for my favorite swimsuit makers like Mon Cheri or Star Fashions.  I wear them because I think they look great, not because I receive any compensation from the swimsuit designers.  Most importantly, wearing the swimsuits gives me a chance to make the pictures that accompany each blog post more interesting for you. 
I don’t really think of this as a fashion blog, but I do like to show off my style a little bit.  I really love to shop for new swimsuits as well.  Like a lot of you, I’m addicted to shopping, and this gives me a great excuse to buy a new bathing suit every week or so. 
So, if you, my readers, don’t mind, I’ll keep wearing bikinis to nude beaches, and maybe every once in a while, if you’re really sweet to me, I’ll take a few nude pictures as well.  However if you really need to see me nude, come by Shemale Heaven and Hell, and I promise you’ll have a great time!
I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject.  Please leave a comment below or you can send me an email at amiranakisses@gmail.com.  You can follow me on twitter http://www.twitter.com/@amiranakisses Finally, you can contact me in Second Life.  The name is Amirana, and I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment