Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nude and Adult Beaches #1 Lavanya Fantasy Beach


Lavanya Fantasy Beach:  A High Class Nude Beach M-Rated

SLURL http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cervinia/96/41/22

Since I started this blog, one of my goals was to discuss the nude and adult beaches in Second Life.  I love going to the beach, and each one offers a completely different experience.  However, not all beaches are created equal.   Lavanya was one of the first beaches that I visited in Second Life.  Nos, my ex-partner, took me there on a date, and we had a fabulous time.  I recently revisited Lavanya Beach, and once more, I was impressed by this sim.   I had just purchased a brand new bikini from Mon Cheri, the Wrap-Around Bikini (seen in the pictures) and I just had to try it on and head to a beach.   

I arrived at a wonderfully sculpted beach with an interesting cove and a peninsula that jutted out into the water.  Over to the right was a brand new feature, a wonderfully built boat sitting out in the water.  Lavanya has no advertising clutter except a couple of signs inviting visitors to join two groups.  While the beach itself was beautiful, I headed back away from the water and into the hills surrounding the beach.  

Exploring the areas behind the beach yielded many surprises, including a beautiful tower with a great view of the entire beach.  At the top of the tower was a small sitting area, which is perfect for a romantic rendezvous.  Near the tower is a small shop, but that isn’t too intrusive.  Finally, following the path all the way up the mountain, you cross a rope bridge and go to the top of the mountain where you look out over a waterfall.  The entire zone is idyllic and beautiful, and it’s easy just to sit, relax, and enjoy the scenery.

Returning to the beach, I was greeted by a few of the regulars who were all very friendly.  I was honestly surprised by how much chatter was going on in public chat.  While I arrived at around 10:30 a.m. SLT, several people were already hanging out on the beach.  Everyone was dressed appropriately for the beach and we all had a great time chatting.  I really felt welcome.  The beach was populated, but not overly busy.  I didn’t feel the crowd was too big that I just faded into the background.  Just enough people were around to make it interesting.   I also found out that Lavanya Beach is run by the same people who own Star Fashions which made my favorite bikini, the Star Fashions Bikini Snake Charmer Aqua.  I’ll be wearing that in my next beach review.

The beach itself had a lot of things to do.  The chairs all had multiple positions for me to lie in and they were nicely animated with little movements like moving a leg lazily.  I really appreciated the level of detail that Lavanya put into its design.  After a while lying in the sun, I went over to try out the wind-surfing which was a lot of fun.  They really move on the water.  The beach also had canoes which I did not try and some inner tubes to float around on.  I had floated on the inner tubes during a previous visit, and I really enjoyed just drifting along.  

Two things really stood out to me when I was visiting.  The first was the tree swing, which was fun to just try out, but it also had an option for couples that I can’t wait to try out in the future.  The swing is in a picturesque spot under a curving palm tree.  The second was the cigarette boat sitting in the bay.  It was impressively detailed and I could just imagine having a great party on that boat.  Unfortunately, when I returned later that day, the boat was gone.  

Lavanya Fantasy Beach is gorgeous and filled with friendly people.  The geography, activities, trails, and scenery make it a wonderful place to visit. Take your time and explore the beach and the hills, you’ll be happily surprised at what you’ll find.   Even as a sissy girl, I had no problems fitting in, as the beach seems to welcome people of all genders and sexualities.  If you like romantic beaches with great scenery you should visit Lavanya.   I plan to return to Lavanya often, and I hope I’ll see you there too!  

I’m always looking for new beaches to visit.  If you have a favorite nude or adult beach that you’d like to share, you can contact me by leaving a comment here, sending me an Email, or sending me an IM in SL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment