Friday, August 31, 2012

Slave Auction Group Experience Part 4



Serving My Mistress Storm
                When My Mistress Storm, as prefers to be called this by her slaves, purchased me, I wasn’t sure what to think.  She dominated the auction process with a fierce look to anyone after she placed her final bid for me.  As soon as the auction ended, I was immediately taken back to her beautiful home where she began to explain what she expected of me.  I was shocked when my friends, Jasmine and Sammi were waiting for me at Mistress Storm’s house.  It seems that these two girls had asked Mistress Storm to bid for me.  They’d wanted to make sure my auction was successful. 
                However, Sammi and Jasmine hadn’t intended on My Mistress Storm keeping me; instead, they had arranged for My Mistress Storm to purchase me and then I was to be transferred to another owner.  My Mistress Storm had other ideas as soon as she laid eyes on me.  She wanted to keep me for herself. 
                When I first decided to auction myself, I resolved that I would serve whoever purchased me to the best of my ability.  The point of this experience was to learn more about being a slave.  When My Mistress Storm asked me if I wanted to serve her or be given over to this other Mistress, I replied that it was her decision.  I did contact my SAG Auctioneer and ask whether transfers of ownership were allowed.  When Valiria, my Auctioneer, replied that selling or gifting me was allowed, I began to realize how scary my situation could be.  I was property now, and I could be traded, sold, or given away until my contract ended.
                I was flattered that My Mistress Storm wanted to keep me.  I think that she saw my eagerness to serve her and learn to be a slave.  Not to mention that I was happy that such a beautiful woman had purchased me.  My Mistress Storm is gorgeous, and her attention to detail is extraordinary when it comes to her appearance.  That’s something that I really admire in a person in Second Life. 
                Unfortunately, My Mistress Storm was a very busy woman, and she was constantly hopping around taking care of all kinds of business.  My Mistress Storm is a very private person, and I won’t go into any details about her life, other than to say that I admire her kindness and willingness to teach me and that she is extraordinarily busy.  I truly respect My Mistress Storm after having spent a week with her. 
One thing became clear to me though as I spent my first day with My Mistress Storm, I would not hold her to the 10 hours of the original contract.  I decided to instead stay with her for a full week regardless of the actual hours actually spent together.  I felt that I owed that to her, since she was constantly on the move, and I wanted her to really enjoy her time with me without counting hours. 
I also began to feel that My Mistress Storm worked too much.  She is a person driven by her dreams and desires, and I wanted to be someone who could help her relax and rest.  I enjoyed the time that we spent together.  She would lecture me on many of the concepts of BDSM and explain the meanings of things such as my collar or the leash, or she would have me research that information on my own. 
I was looking forward to a week of serving this very busy and very kind Mistress.  I hadn’t known what to expect of my owner, when I started this process.  I was excited but frightened throughout the first meeting with My Mistress Storm, but in the end, I am really glad she purchased me and decided to keep me.  So far, my entire experience with the Slave Auction Group had been great and I was looking forward to all of the exciting things My Mistress Storm and I would do together. 
                I really can’t wait to see your comments on my latest update.  You can leave them below, or if you like send an email to me, amiranakisses@gmail.com finally you can just contact me in Second Life.  The name’s Amirana and I can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment