Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why Am I A Stripper?


                The easy answer is that I’m a greedy attention whore, but it’s not that simple.  

                When I started Second Life, I didn’t have any designing or building skills, but I wanted to earn Lindens through my actions in Second Life and not just buy them with real currency.  Unlike other jobs, being a dancer doesn’t require a lot of experience or training.  I get paid to take off my clothes and that’s easier than putting them on.  Also, dancers, unlike fashion models, don’t need perfect avatars.  I started with a handful of freebie stuff given to me by my best friend.  
 
                Being a stripper is easy, but being a successful stripper is actually very difficult.  The “trick” is learning to emote and tease a customer.  A Second Life resident can go almost anywhere and find people who are nude without spending a single Linden.  They come to a strip club for a lot more than just seeing a naked avatar.  Strippers provide a fantasy for the customer and to be successful, I believe that a stripper has to be that almost attainable fantasy.  The customer gets to look and maybe touch, but not much else.  

I love to tease customers, male or female or other.  I like knowing that all their attention is focused on me, and I like to give them the best show that I can.  So I guess I’m a bit of an attention whore, but that is what makes me a good stripper.  More importantly, I like the interaction between the stripper and the customer.  I get to tease them, let them touch me, and the interactions are always different.  

I would be a liar if I didn’t admit that I do it for the money, too.  Of course I could purchase Lindens with real currency, but that would be too easy.  I feel good knowing that I earned every single part of my avatar through hard work.  As I continue my journey through Second Life, I have found more and more things that I want to do and try.  While some of those experiences are free, others can be quite expensive.  Not to mention that I’m a vain person, by nature - I want to look my best all the time.  So I spend a lot of Lindens on clothes and improving my appearance.  Of course that means that I have to strip more.  It’s quite the vicious cycle!

If you’re interested in meeting me in person, just drop by Shemale Heaven and Hell Strip Club ( http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sense%20Appeal/37/54/23 ).  I’ll be looking for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment