Monday, August 27, 2012

SAG Auction Part 3


The Auction
                After being on display for three days, I was more than ready for my auction.  A lot of people had seen me kneeling in the cage at SAG, but I still wasn’t sure if anyone would bid on me.  When I arrived at SAG a couple of hours before my auction, I was almost shaking with fear and excitement.  I could really feel the adrenaline rushing. 
                When I arrived, Auctioneer Valiria was already standing by the cage, and we talked for several minutes.  Valiria explained exactly what I should expect from the auction.  She also told me that if no one bid on me, then I shouldn’t take it personally.  I felt reassured by Valiria’s professionalism and attention to detail.  As the auction approached, I started to calm down and relax.  I’d been looking forward to my auction all week, ever since I first heard about SAG’s Auctions. 
                Joel was waiting in the cage with me, and he was just as excited when people started arriving for the auction.  I saw a lot of familiar faces too.  My friends came to support me, and many people who had inspected me earlier in the week came as well.  As I waited in the cage, I saw person after person teleport in and go to the auction area. 
                Finally, it was noon and time for my auction.  I was the first lot, and Joel would be second.  Nessa, one of SAG’s slaves, led me up to the auction area and onto the stage.  I saw Valiria there and I was almost trembling.  Then Valiria cuffed me to the post.  I was naked, erect with excitement, and quivering with the anticipation of who would buy me. 
                I took a moment and counted how many people were at the auction.  Twelve!  Joel was led onto the stage next and he was fastened to the St. Andrews Cross next to me.  Auctioneer Valiria explained my limits and available times, and then after the buildup she opened the bidding on me for 2,500L.  Three different people bid on me.  My Mistress Storm cast the winning bid of 5000L!  I couldn’t believe that someone bid 5000L for my services for a week. 
                As soon as My Mistress Storm won me, I walked down from the stage, and she took me to her private residence where she began to explain to me what she expected of me.  I had just met her, but I was really looking forward to learning everything that I can from her. 
                So far, my experience with SAG has been amazing!  I was impressed with how professional and kind the staff acted.  They explained everything clearly and put up with all my questions, no matter how silly.  More than anything, I felt like I could ask questions.  Whenever I had a problem, SAG staff fixed it as soon as they found out.  My only regret is that I couldn’t stay and watch Joel’s auction. But don’t worry, he sent me an IM later and told me he’d sold as well.  Congrats on your sale Joel!  Have fun with your new owner!
                 I would love to hear your experiences with slave auctions in Second Life.  Just leave a comment below!
To Be Continued in Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment