Monday, August 20, 2012

SAG Auction Part 2


On Display
                Three days before my auction, I arrived at SAG, Slave Auction Group, and put myself on display.  One of the requirements of being auctioned at SAG is that each auction lot must put themselves on display for at least two days prior to their auction.  The staff recommends that the person be on display during the times that the slave will be serving his or her new owner. 
It wasn’t like I expected.  Being a stripper, I was used to being nude in public, but kneeling in the cage at SAG I was completely exposed.  When I strip, I usually have on something, such as a garter belt and stockings or heels, or something.  At SAG I wore nothing but a collar, my smile, and an erection.  When I dance, I’m active, switching between dances, emoting to the crowd, I’m much more active.  Kneeling in the cage, I was very reactive to the people arriving.  Bound and kneeling on the floor of a cage, I didn’t have as many options to emote, or I’m just not that creative when it comes to emoting. 
                Much like dancing, however, kneeling in the cage had very long periods when nothing happened.  I knelt and waited and fought the boredom.  Fortunately, I made a new friend there, Joel, who was also being auctioned on the same day as I.  Joel is a very cute and sweet gay male furry.  He and I kept each other company through the long hours of the night as we greeted people arriving at the auction site and tried to entice someone to bid on us. 
                Joel was being sold for a month long contract by his Master.  We talked for several hours during the long, dead periods when no one, but us, was at SAG.  I really consider myself fortunate to have met him.  Furries, males, and sissy girls (shemales) don’t sell very well at SAG, or so I’d been told.  And sissy girls and furries are not very common auction lots for SAG either.  We were both hoping to have great auctions, but we knew that the odds were not in our favor.  
 
                The staff of SAG was really friendly and extremely helpful.  On my first day of being displayed, I couldn’t get the right tag to display.  SAG staff immediately fixed that issue as soon as they realized it.  The same problem also happened to Joel, and it was fixed just as quickly.  NIssa, one of the staff members, also posted several notices in the SAG group advertising my upcoming auction.  SAG staff did everything that they could to ensure that my auction would be successful and fun.
                The potential owners who showed up to inspect me prior to my auction were generally friendly and kind.  Although one person who showed up voiced his disgust for both sissy girls and male furries, but he was the minority.   During my period of display, I made another new friend.  Bella arrived to inspect the slaves on display for her Master as a potential gift.  Bella and I talked for several hours and became friends quickly, but her Master wasn’t online and never got a chance to meet me. 
Once I got used to being completely nude, I felt excited about having them look at my naked body.  As the auction got closer, the excitement continued to grow.  Would someone bid on me?  How much would I go for?  Who would win the auction?  What would my new Master or Mistress be like?  The more I thought about the experience, the more I enjoyed it.  So far everything about my slave auction at SAG has been a great experience!  I’ve had fun and made two new friends. 

To be continued in Part III
               

No comments:

Post a Comment