Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slave Auction Group Experience Part I


                I heard about the Slave Auction Group from a couple of friends of mine, Jasmine and Sammi.  They are both heavily involved in the BDSM scene in Second Life, much more so than I am and they enjoy kidnapping and forced fantasies, which do not appeal to me.  However, during my first month in Second Life, I went to an auction where Jasmine was sold to a random stranger.  I was intrigued that she would agree to be owned by another person for a whole week.  The auction was anti-climatic with one person bidding 6000L outright for her, instead of several people bidding back and forth.  In the end, Jasmine told me she had a good time, but the experience was unfulfilling because the Dominant who purchased her wasn’t as cruel as she would have preferred. 
                After talking to Jasmine and visiting the Slave Auction Group a couple of times to look around, I decided to have myself auctioned off.  Since I first entered Second Life, I have gone out of my way to try new things, and the thought of being auctioned off to a stranger was exciting, new, and a bit scary.  So, after I decided I wanted to try it, I did a little research and asked a few friends about their experiences. 
                Going to the Slave Auction Group is a bit disconcerting.  The entire area is just plain with only a few St. Andrews crosses and a large cage as the centerpiece of their auction.  Off to the side is an area where the auctions take place which has several rows of chairs and a large stage to show off the slave that’s being auctioned off.  Surrounding the auction area, many stores have been placed that sell various bdsm themed clothes and toys.  It’s a perfect set up if you need to pick up a few things, but I’ve never liked main areas that are so commercial.  The existence of all those shops just ruins the role play for me.  While the area is basic, it serves its function. 
                Where the Slave Auction Group really stands out is the professionalism of the people who run the auctions.  All slaves or submissives who wish to be auctioned off must fill out a very detailed application that requires quite a while to complete.  The application also includes a note card that details the rules of the auction, and another note card has an extensive questionnaire about the slave’s fetishes, likes, and dislikes. 
Finally, every person who wants to be auctioned must attend a class called Auction 101.  Here, one of the staff members of the Slave Auction Group will explain what’s expected of a slave at the auction.   Kathy taught the class I attended, and she did a wonderful job of explaining everything that would happen at the auction, and what was expected of me at the auction.  She answered all of my questions and was very nice throughout the entire class.  After the class was finished, we were required to take a short quiz (only 9 questions) in order to prove we’d paid attention.  Once you’d passed the quiz and submitted the application, you were ready to be auctioned off. 
Continued in Part II

2 comments:

  1. Good auction basics explanation. Can't wait to see how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for comment! The next part will be up soon!

    ReplyDelete